He is in the Busy Bee's classroom with 12 other children that will be 3 by 1/1/08. He's a youngster in there, but will learn a lot about being 3...including going potty. He didn't cry a drop when I left and he didn't want to leave when I picked him up. Must of had something to do with the play-doh. He goes on Tuesday's from 9-1 and takes a little sack lunch. They call it Parent's Day Out, but it's really Dylan's day out! XOXO
Sunday, November 18, 2007
DD's first day of pre-school November 6th
He is in the Busy Bee's classroom with 12 other children that will be 3 by 1/1/08. He's a youngster in there, but will learn a lot about being 3...including going potty. He didn't cry a drop when I left and he didn't want to leave when I picked him up. Must of had something to do with the play-doh. He goes on Tuesday's from 9-1 and takes a little sack lunch. They call it Parent's Day Out, but it's really Dylan's day out! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I can't believe he's about to be 3! So cute standing there with his sack lunch....J
Post a Comment