Thursday, November 1, 2007

Keever's take the Pizza Train 10/27/07


We had a great time on the Indiana Transportation Museum's pizza train excursion. The train left at 5:00pm from Noblesville's Forest Park and arrived in Tipton for it's passengers to eat some pizza. When we first boarded the kids just kept "whoo-whooing" like trains. When Dylan saw the engineer he was awestruck. The five of us sat cozy in the normally set for four seats and Justin was in charge of gathering food-somewhat primitive style at the pizza buffett. At some point I do think he wanted to whack me on the head and drag me to a cave, but instead we enjoyed the festivities via our children's smiles and laughter. It was Eagan's favorite part of fall break, one of the best on record yet for the Keever's. We relaxed, got haircuts, shopped for Christmas picture outfits and went to the Noblesville vs Carmel football game. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I love the blog!! I have added you to my favorites. The kids have grown sooo much! See ya Saturday. Loree