Alright party people...bowl on! The kids were at the Keever's and the adults were at the Ashley's celebrating our new northsideness and enjoying some far-away friends sans kiddos. We had a blast and all rallied up for a little "Bowl Game" action. I'm sure we'll be playing it with some of you soon. Here's some shots of our dear friends: Josh and Laurie Abel, Paul and Amy Ashley, Doug and Carol Collins, Steve and Alison Hanscom and Jonathan and Angie Sherrill. 'Til next time crackpipes!
We had an AWESOME time! Thanks again for putting it together with Amy :) I think you're gonna get some questions about "crackpipes", except for anyone who used to be in the Collins ol' GG.
1 comment:
We had an AWESOME time! Thanks again for putting it together with Amy :)
I think you're gonna get some questions about "crackpipes", except for anyone who used to be in the Collins ol' GG.
Post a Comment