Sunday, March 2, 2008

Krafty Keever





Is this bragging? Probably but anyway I have to document accomplishments somehow. Since I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, and give me PATIENCE and has gifted me with a smidge of creativity here are some items I've been making during the winter blahs. Now the cornices were made with a my Singer Part Deux (other one was returned for jamming). The new one this weekend decided to take from its older brother and jam as well...so I ran over to Jennifer Mayhill's to borrow hers to finish this quilt I made for my friend Amy's new baby. Either way, I still love trying to do new things...with or without instructions or "real training" so if down the road you'd like something made, give me a hollar and we'll tackle it together! The hairbows are for Princess Reagan who doesn't wear them well so finding something that holds was the goal....and I couldn't stop making them thanks to my big bag of e-bay ribbons and salon clips and trusty glue gun! Love to all! xoxo

No comments: