Dylan took a pair of kids scissors to Rea's hair a few weeks ago and I was just plain ol' in denial that I'd have to get it cut to fix it up. So when our neighbor and Daddy said it looked like she had a rat tail, it ranked up there when people would say that Eagan is such a cute little girl with his precious curls he used to have as an infant. It was time to cut and so we did. She did the deal at Cookie Cutters and did it like a pro! It would call it a bob with some secrets...the chop on the crown of her head, the chop on the top of her head and a little bit of bangs and a little left-sided skim. They were proud when they finished her haircut, but I was much happier when the professionals got it all nice n' tidy. Having said all that, she looks SO much older and I knew that would happen, but did she also grow about five inches? On opposide weeks we both say to each other, "Let's have another" I know it won't really happen that we'll agree, because I'm done with diapers, wipes, sorting clothes n' the like...what would I do with ALL THOSE socks around the house! ha ha I love them and being a Mom. "The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." 1thes
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment