One more...Sarah Coe and Justin's new girlfriend in the background at Howl at the Moon on Saturday night (a Sarah and Katie birthday celebration).
Shoo-wee. I just vomited all over my blog and it feels better, but not great. I will do better and go back and correct my typos. It's been so great having this to journal our family's happenings. Chew on memories and spit out thoughts along with bits of humor. Strange choice of verbage but wasn't that fun? Like a friend of mine said, a book she was reading was delicious. Good mix. Painted a picture as my father-in-law asks of the kids when he questions their day or performance in a game, "Paint me a picture". I love that. I am decompressing from actually working these past six weeks for the Star and trying to start a business and kick off MOPS. Stressful, fun, stressful and I wasn't prepared but am now trying to regroup, gather my wits and get back on course. I have seen so many wonderful ideas for children's rooms and went to Babies' R Us with little inspiration (good for me, bad for those that don't know I'll make bedding for them) and am enjoying working with friends and family on some projects to get me started. I'll be at the Westfield Library 10/19 for their fundraising craft bazaar and am looking forward to the feedback and hopefully some orders and sales. Yee-haw, giddy up small business woman. (not sure where that came from, I'm much less dangerous on Facebook, perhaps that's where I need to go next as I get chair butt from sitting here updating my blog). Time to get a grip, love on my husband and say goodnight to 9/17/08. Adios muchachos.





1 comment:
whoa blog queen!! glad to see a post. i thought i missed a whole month!
Post a Comment