Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Da Boys

Dylan started his third year at Noblesville United Methodist Preschool this year. He's so smart. What started as a parent's day out to help with his speech has really grown into one of his favorite places to be. He is going in the afternoon to best prepare him for afternoon Kindergarten. He'll do great either way, but we like our mornings as a family and hustling to start hustling when it's not necessary just seems silly. We'll be doing plenty of that in the spring when D starts playing baseball...yes, that day has come too! So, here's D fresh from his first day. Can you guess what they had as a treat? Those are Oreo chocolate circles on his face. Nice huh? Life is good to be DD.


Eagan and his Notre Dame team and Coach Justin were celebrated at Youth Night at the opening Millers game. Justin and Eagan have really grown so much closer by playing football together this year. It's a good thing since he went round and round about not wanting to play football, but soccer since that's what they play during recess year-round. He is so athletic I'd think the could still pick up any sport he choses. Go Irish!
Here's Eagan and Andrew getting ready to go to Camp Techumseh for an all fourth-grader overnight. They spent Thursday doing various pioneer activities, farm chores and all-around having fun. They had a campfire, stories and made candles. Well, Eagan had a bit too much fun. He sort of showed me a note he had to sign this morning from his teacher explaining that he and two other boys were up until 1:30 messing around and making noise. He showed it too me covered up and said, "Here, sign this. It's about Camp Techumseh." That's it. Like I just fell off the pumpkin truck, was born yesterday, like I haven't pulled the same wool over my own mother's eyes back in the day. So I went on an on about how if his teacher went through the trouble of writing this note, that he also wrote on about it being too light to sleep and blaming others for being noisy...that he was disobedient to the adult that told him to go to sleep and to the other kids in there trying to sleep. He was glazed over until I said... "And you're grounded!" Ouch. Here's to many more parenting moments xoxo!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://sikebofof.o-f.com/igafyz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life