It's not Christmas without decorating cookies with Grandma Kathy. I think she bakes about 5 dozen sugar cookies from scratch, cuts out stars, trees, bells, circles and the kids go to town. Never do you hear "Be neat, don't spill, Oh No!, Too much or Let me do it!" and the kids have a warm feeling of Christmas. We enjoyed eating Jesus' birthday cake after we ate about 4 cookies each. There were three presents wrapped too. Eagan asked when it was present time and we said the cookies are his present! However, Julie, Jeff and I got to open our annual gifts. Julie gets an angel, I get a new nutcracker to commemorate the years I was in grade school going to The Butler Ballet presentation of The Nutcracker and Jeff gets 3 pounds of plain M&Ms! Quinn had a box growing with a homemade quilt, homemade cookies and other fun stuff for his Christmas delivery! Thanks Mom! We love you!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment