done" event we can cross off our list). They had fun, fun games like pull the dum-dum from the bail of hay after waiting in line, getting cut or pushed for 30 minutes. Yeah, not real hip on this event. Eagan opted not to dress up. He did dress up as a gangster at his dad's this year, but I forsee him growing out of it real quick-like. Reagan as a sweet, cozy butterfly and Dylan a Disney policeman (not sure what movie it's from). The princesses with the microphone pic was a just a little impromptu fun the kids were having one day while I was working! Good times...now and later (you might see that picture of Dylan at his bachelor party or something!)
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Halloween Part I
done" event we can cross off our list). They had fun, fun games like pull the dum-dum from the bail of hay after waiting in line, getting cut or pushed for 30 minutes. Yeah, not real hip on this event. Eagan opted not to dress up. He did dress up as a gangster at his dad's this year, but I forsee him growing out of it real quick-like. Reagan as a sweet, cozy butterfly and Dylan a Disney policeman (not sure what movie it's from). The princesses with the microphone pic was a just a little impromptu fun the kids were having one day while I was working! Good times...now and later (you might see that picture of Dylan at his bachelor party or something!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment