Greta had no problem keeping up with Dylan and Reagan. I had some trouble keeping up with the gear. How quickly you get un-used to that! Justin had to help with bathtime. Greta was none too happy with that idea, but she did style her hair with mac'ncheese. Reagan had just asked her in the picture, "Do you like Mac n' Cheese Greta. I like Mac n' Cheese!"

Uncle Justin got home just in time after nap to play and go for a very short walk before it started to rain a little. Kids had their hands on the stroller the whole time...keeping G safe!
Uncle Jace and Aunt Laura are going to Hawaii in May. Laura needed to work in a few practice nights without Greta and we
happily obliged! She is SO much fun-no joke. The girl has a truck load of party tricks including peek-a-boo, funny mouth noises, screaming in the cutest way and just being a puddin'! I wanted to wake her from her nap and was a little sad to see Jace and Laura on Sunday. She just woke up when they pulled in and as I was holding her she got her legs frontways and was about to jump on Mommy four stairs high!





No comments:
Post a Comment