Well, nothing like a Snowapcalypse to help get back on track with scrapbooks, photo files and blogging. We've been snowed in for nearly a week after we got 3 inches of sleet-turned ice on Tuesday and Wednesday then a good 4 inches of snow on top of that. We are fully insulated with winter at this point. No school for three days and word is there's more coming. No we didn't move to St. Paul, MN, this is Noblesville.
(I think I forgot how to blog)
I'm on Justin's laptop so no pictures to share but I'll remedy that in a little bit. Maybe we should get started working on the baseball warm-up CDs. Oh wait, guys just plug in their phone/mp3/iGadget for tunes these days. How sad, the days of mixed tapes are gone. How will we ever convey our true emotions to each other without a good mixed tape.
Kids? Oh, they are upstairs using their imaginations. Justin is watching Butler smacking the seat of the sofa each time there's a terrible call. Eagan is at his dad's getting ready to root on the Packers for Super Bowl tomorrow. So this is winter...basketball, snow, TV, good books and pictures. The house is getting pretty small but it's cozy and we've been thankful for power, warmth, each other and cozy suits and fuzzy blankets.
I'll work from my laptop and get our best photos since last summer. I don't take many photos really-camera just isn't fast enough for our kids and we haven't been up to much since school started. I take that back, we did Fall Break at the Log House and had a great holiday. Pics coming soon!
Yeah! Back to Blogging feels good!
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]c-online-casino.co.uk[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino[/url] unshackled no deposit perk at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]no lay down reward
[/url].
Post a Comment