Thursday, September 20, 2007

Is it fall yet? huh? huh? huh?

It is our favorite time of year. Fall is approaching and it's almost pumpkin patch time. In the meantime... we've been enjoying the park (with the bees), eating lunch outside (with the bees) and playing and watching football with Eagan. Here's a sweet shot of Dylan with his new doo. I remember shaving Eagan's head when he was about 3 and thought I wouldn't do that again. The best thing we've noticed about the new cut is his bright eyes. And you can't help but to see his every expression and emotion...without being distracted by his 2" long hair sticking straight off his big toddler noggin'! Don't tell the kids, but we'll be taking the pizza train (two of the Keever's favorite things) in a few weeks! Ooohhh, this time of year is the best! Football would be better if ND had it going on!
Enjoy the new easier-to-read look. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to keep photos current and interesting. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great pics. Does Dylan know he's a cutie? Well, they all are. I love keeping up with you all on your blog spot. Miss you and love you
francie

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorable! I love that you are blogging because it is so fun to see current shots of the kids. We're ready for fall here, too. I think they said we have another month of 90-degree weather..ugh! XOXO - Erica

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures a lot, and I like what you wrote. I hope Eagan is playing football more often.

Love,

Linsey