Monday, October 1, 2007

Noblesville Homecoming Parade


Noblesville celebrated homecoming last week. Justin drove a truck full of Miller baseball players and Eagan walked with his flag football team.

Eagan and his NEFL Raider team pull up the tail of the Homecoming Parade. It is quite a site. We were at the end...funny the candy is all gone!

Dylan is ready for a sucker and Reagan is...enjoying the breeze I think...or ready to sneeze! Best shot I had, sis!

We visit Daddy at the baseball field on Sundays at 4:00 when he's done with 7&8th grade fall ball. Wrigley gets to run, get hosed down and the kids get a ride with Daddy to "drag the field". Dylan didn't want to take the helmet off when we left the field this day. We worry about Wrigley and his "stress level" and his lack of attention and love (kidding folks). It is always fun and happening around here. We are looking forward to posting our pumpkin patch adventures next week...even though it will be 86d. Hot tamales!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your family and reading all about it. You are precious in His sight and mine.
love,
francie