Monday, October 1, 2007

A little piece of heaven

No nap-having Keever kids!
I know I said it's always happening around here. Well, here's some proof! ha ha The kids were both sacked out on me just as the Colts finished beating the Broncos yesterday. This shot of Reagan makes me laugh. She has the best nap hair there is. Little do you know there is a small pool of drool on Dylan's shoulder and a drop of sweat falling from his brow. Eagan was at his Dad's and I was lucky enough to field some interesting questions after picking him up. Here's how it went. Eagan: "Mom, how big is God?" Mom: "He's bigger than the universe" (not satisfied with my answer I continue) "That's a good question to ask when you get to heaven". Eagan: (silent in thought replies) "I know why he's so big. He has to be so big so his neck doesn't hurt from looking down at us" (with a muffled voice as he demonstrates and tries to talk with his chin on his chest). Mom: "Yes I suppose that's right" Eagan: "When I get to heaven will he answer Math questions too?" Oh, I love that kid! xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savor those moments when your children nap on you! As you know soon they won't have time to cuddle.

Dylan hasn't changed with the helmet. I can picture him here in his diaper & helmet, 'sliding' on the carpet. And, Reagan in the 'dresser' of course.

See you Saturday. Shorts to the pumpkin patch maybe?

Anonymous said...

You probably know but that was from Julie :o)