Julie won a night at Comfort Inn at her 2006 company Holiday party. She shared it with all of us nearly a year later in a strategic operation cabin fever initiative. Mission to meltdown was a complete success.
First the kids did some jumping on the king size bed, swam, came back and chilled out with Aunt Julie, Grandma Kathy and Aunt Nikki...waited on the free pizza compliments of the ultra-paranoid-for-conspiracy-against-fraudulent-vouchers hotel desk staff (Who-rah Julie) and visited, chased and rough-housed. I remember saying at one point, "Where is Justin when you need him most?"
We managed to get the actual tradition of decorating cookies in after Julie and I opened our annual gifts from Mom. Mom and I used to go to the Nutcracker ballet and have since received a Nutcracker for Christmas. Julie has had a similar tradition of receiving an angel every year...since she's an angel herself. xoxo
In case you're wondering, Reagan and Daddy had some QT together so I could take care of Dylan in the pool, which he loved. Eagan, equipt with goggles, flip flops and splash balls had a blast with Samantha, Seth & Linsey.





1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment