Sunday, January 6, 2008

1/1-4 Break with the Wards

We had the pleasure of keeping Seth and Linsey during the second week of break. There was a lot of fun to be had and we had it! There were vicious games of "Alligator" where Wrigley plays bark and the kids play tag. It's always a big hit. The kids had video/computer game tickets to use...a limited amount to control the "fun". In the end, Linsey ended up selling hers for a foot massage, Eagan packed her suitcase (nicely folded she said) and they had to play a Linsey's-rules version of the Alligator game. Good stuff. You can see the tickets taped to the frig. We hit China Buffet. I had time to prepare myself, the kids loved it and of course Eagan was hungry when we got home. Weird xoxo. Justin took them to Bounce Zone for a fun 1 1/2 hours of play and then Friday I took them to see Alvin and the Chipmunks (suprisingly cute I might add). It was fun...they all had a great time together!

No comments: