Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Practice makes perfect



The kids are making patterns with their lunchable...not eating a piece so I suppose I should be grateful for their willingness to learn instead. I attempted my first hairstyle with Reagan beyond the usual clip-over bangs. I need more practice. It looks more like a horn and something her brother stuck on the side of her head. On the way back from the doc today (d has pink eye) I said, "Please dear, I'll get your noch (milk) when we get home". He replies, "I'm not a dear, I'm a boy. Sissy is a dear and I'm a honey." It reminded me of a few weeks ago when he was in the cute little bathroom at the quilt store and poked his head out to say "What honey?" to me I suppose to make sure I'm still there.
Eagan is in Florida with his dad's family...something like 9 cousins and 4 aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa for their annual spring break trip. He'll have 2 spring breaks this year since they aren't off when Noblesville is. Good for him, but we miss him and our routine that's for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Reagan's hair. She is just getting soooo big and as always a little doll. Dylan is too big to. Lucky Eagan on two spring breaks. I miss you all and love to read your blog.
love and hugs
francie