Eagan returned from Florida without this two front teeth and a new Webkin, he named Hoppy to befriend his cow Mooey. Pretty cute for a 7-year old. Justin and Eagan went to MCSports for his annual baseball shopping trip to get cleets, socks, belt, pants and bat. Eagan plays with Justin's glove or my old softball glove and will continue to play with them this year too. Go White Sox! His games are on Monday and Saturday and fields are right behind the Dunker Field where the Millers play (ie walking distance...sweet)!
I read The Time Traveler's Wife. Probably the longest book I've ever read, but I highly recommend it. It is a love story that hops through different decades. It is coming out in theatres this November (Thanks Laura for the tip).
Reagan and Dylan have been ball game hopping, watching games in Lafayette with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Laura as well as last night's home game. We all got some sun and if that wasn't enough we played outside in our cul de sac with our neighbors for the last three days giving us all nice toasty faces. I hadn't bought sunscreen yet this year, but have some ready to go now! Oops.
Justin's team has been doing great. They lost a couple games in Lafayette, but beat Fishers 6-1 last night. He's enjoyed the time with us in between practicies, games and field prep. We went to a player's house for a pitch in on Monday night and had a good time before the NCAA game got started.
Can you believe Reagan will be 2 next week? More to come on Princess Reagan's party!
I read The Time Traveler's Wife. Probably the longest book I've ever read, but I highly recommend it. It is a love story that hops through different decades. It is coming out in theatres this November (Thanks Laura for the tip).
Reagan and Dylan have been ball game hopping, watching games in Lafayette with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Laura as well as last night's home game. We all got some sun and if that wasn't enough we played outside in our cul de sac with our neighbors for the last three days giving us all nice toasty faces. I hadn't bought sunscreen yet this year, but have some ready to go now! Oops.
Justin's team has been doing great. They lost a couple games in Lafayette, but beat Fishers 6-1 last night. He's enjoyed the time with us in between practicies, games and field prep. We went to a player's house for a pitch in on Monday night and had a good time before the NCAA game got started.
Can you believe Reagan will be 2 next week? More to come on Princess Reagan's party!





1 comment:
I can't believe Reagan will be 2 already. Time flies doesn't it? Hope she has a great party. The boys look great with their bats! They are their Dad's boys!
love
francie
Post a Comment