Mom, the kids painted a bench for your backyard garden. I had to fend off our neighbor kids so I gave them pots to paint! They really enjoyed getting messy and seeing their handywork take shape. We hope you take a break and rest as it says in Ps23 written on the side and "lie down in green pastures, lead me beside quiet waters"
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Shhh...Mom doesn't check the blog! Happy Mom's Day!
Mom, the kids painted a bench for your backyard garden. I had to fend off our neighbor kids so I gave them pots to paint! They really enjoyed getting messy and seeing their handywork take shape. We hope you take a break and rest as it says in Ps23 written on the side and "lie down in green pastures, lead me beside quiet waters"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment