Monday, May 19, 2008

Let's play ball!





Justin was named Disrict K Coach of the Year (this includes most of the teams in the Hoosier Crossroads Conference and then some). We are very proud of him especially when he humbly thought he wouldn't get it concedeing to Coach Reeves who announced his retirement this year. We've been trying to keep up with the Millers and the White Sox attending all we can of both. The little ones have a great time getting dirty no matter where there is baseball being played. Eagan has done an outstanding job with coach pitch. It's really fun to watch both teams. The Millers drew the bye and will play Carmel at Westfied in the 2nd ground of Sectionals on Tuesday 5/27 around 7:30pm. Championship game will be Thursday night 5/29.

1 comment:

Loree Alayne Photography said...

Nikki, I love reading your blog. I have to say I almost became teary-eyed seeing Reagan in a few of Hannah's old outfits. Was Hannah ever that small? Oh how they grow!! Love ya, Loree