Friday, August 15, 2008

What's that you ask?

Well, I went out to the van to grab my purse (Yes, everyone my phone was in it) and came back to see that the kids grabbed a cup for their...CRACKERS. These are actually WRIGLEY'S "crackers" Dog Chow to be exact. When asked what's in your mouth Reagan? She replies, "Ka-ka Mommy" like it's good and she's suppose to eat it.

A few days pass...school starts and on this first day of school Dylan is outta whack big time getting up way too early and completely grumpy and apparently very hungry because before lunch he ate one of those bacon-like WRIGLEY treats. I made him spit it out in the trash can and about barfed.

1 comment:

Loree Alayne Photography said...

Nikki, Can you take that song off your blog please. Every time I sit down to read your blog and that song comes on I just get all emotional and start to cry =) Love your blog, Love your family, It's been too long - Loree
P.S. How do you get a song on your blog? I am no techy!!