I probably won't have pictures of this...but I have to share Reagan's "thing" she does when I'm holding her. She bops my "bops" with her hands ifyouknowwhatimean. When we were at Kohl's getting some winter clothes, she saw the racks of bras and said, "Look Mommy, Bops!" She's our princess. I have to be careful when I get in her face for a kiss she doesn't give me a double smack with both hands. She means to be endearing so I try not to hurt her feelings and reproof her...but sometimes it stings a little xoxo. Love hurts right? She's still sucking her thumb and twirls her hair at the same time. I think she'll write right-handed, but there are days she does everything with her left hand.
I'm off to help Eagan build his model of a Daddy Long Leg spider. I think we'll try to make a marionette (spelling?) puppet...if not we have giant pixie sticks and a brown balloon to work with too! Hum....
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment