Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Family Garden 2009

So we started some veggie inside, lost them to impatience when I put them outside prematurely and started over accelerating the process by putting them under Eagan's desk light (Pixar style) and getting them a jump start on real heat. Yesterday I planted them in the ground. Not sure what Reagan's problem was at this particular moment, but let it be known she's not always cute! Dylan did an awesome job helping me in the garden. He was a little bummed he didn't get to keep running his cars up and down the seed rows or that once I got the rabbit fence up he had to stay out, but it was fun while it lasted. Our neighbor, Ellen has given me great advice so hopefully we'll keep an eye on it together and get a good harvest this year so to expand and do corn and pumpkins next year! Yeah!


No comments: