Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eagan's 09 Devil Rays baseball



























These are photos of his first and so far only game. Two were rained out last week, so this week we have three games and one practice. Everyone gets good and dirty and tired. The walk to the restroom is a little long, but fortunately at E's games I don't miss too much! Here's some shots of our baseball stud! Dylan played his own game with nice kids that let him on the next field. Reagan was voicing her concern over the tie game and Eagan's chance to win it. She was stressed out!

2 comments:

ljsmith said...

Somebody help me! I'm on blog overload and don't even know where to begin with all the cute pics and witty tidbits. I've been impatiently waiting (and harassing the poor blogger) for two long months...I need to take a break, breath, and dive in! Thanks Nikki!

Alison said...

I can't believe you did all this blogging just today! Way to catch everyone up!