Justin and I played a hookie from our normal duties last Friday. Thanks to Ryan Harber, a friend Justin played ball with at Butler, we got to meet Tony Kanaan, Dan Wheldon and take a tour of the garages. Justin is pictured holding Danica's steering wheel...the real wheel, the real deal! It was an awesome day outside and we enjoyed eating some Jug's catered fried biscuits and apple butter too. It was just enough time to take a breath and reconnect! I love my husband and all he's brought to my life...including baseball and racing! xoxo
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Ethanol and Sunscreen
Justin and I played a hookie from our normal duties last Friday. Thanks to Ryan Harber, a friend Justin played ball with at Butler, we got to meet Tony Kanaan, Dan Wheldon and take a tour of the garages. Justin is pictured holding Danica's steering wheel...the real wheel, the real deal! It was an awesome day outside and we enjoyed eating some Jug's catered fried biscuits and apple butter too. It was just enough time to take a breath and reconnect! I love my husband and all he's brought to my life...including baseball and racing! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment