We signed up for some free summer bowling fun this year and took the kids bowling for the first time. Once we found a nice little 6lb ball they were able to drop/roll/toss/sidearm the bowling ball slooowwwly down the alley. We joked that they could bowl and we'd have time to go to the restroom and get a drink before it touched the first pin. Most times the pins stopped the ball! They had a BLAST....and I had a lesson in patience as it took 2 hours to play 2 games! Making memories...good times!
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
The last pic looks like little Justin and Nikki. Your own little mini-me's! Love the photos, made me smile.
Who are those kids? I seriously don't recognize them. I was almost in tears over how big they have gotten and how long it has been since I have seen them. It means my kids are growing up too and I just don't realize it. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing these moments with us =)
Post a Comment