Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Memory Jog

So I plugged in the memory card of my camera and found just a sampling of photos. I guess I still haven't been taking any. For that...I am convicted to temporarily abandon Facebook (that blood sucking time waster) and get back on the blog scene. Can't do both (right Alison?) so here we go...again!

Took the kids to Maggie Moo's with a couple tokens for free ice cream. Not that they earned it any more than the cookies they had today BEFORE lunch, but aw well. They are good kids and I knew to at least to get the camera out for some sloppy fun. They are just too sweet. Really. Always making me laugh...even when they cry. Speaking of funny crying...Baby Greta has the greatest fake cry. Might not be fake but she lets out this tiny warning squeek then gives it a go. Now, I've only heard this maybe twice, but it makes me laugh. I'm sure that ticks her off considering she's probably hungry! Sweet baby Greta! awww...



Here's Reagan looking down the barrel of her imaginary pointing finger. This is what her face looks like when she's pointing to something need wants you to identify or needs to have (ie Polly Pocket). It's hilarious. Ka-Pow! What's that? Ka-Blooie! I need that Bam!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Righy-o, sister! Every time I think about giving in, I get a good reminder of why I stay away! I know myself all too well! :-)