Tuesday, May 5, 2009




Oh, so much to talk about...I wonder why?






I'm not apologizing because life happens as does baseball! The Millers are kickin' butt. Read about it at millerball.com. Eagan's Devil Rays are doing anti-rain dances to get in more practice and games. He's had two practices and one game. He pitched the last few innings and I got my first taste of what the varsity parents feel like...the game was tied at the bottom of the 1:45m time slot and Eagan was on the mound. He already struck out one kid, another got out, then he let another couple on, bases loaded and...he gets the tie! ha ha! Here's Eagan with Audrey decorating eggs at our house church Easter celebration at the Ashley's!

Dylan told me he wants to get back in my tummy. He told his speech therapist that I was born near a baseball field far away by doctors. This is after I explain where Methodist is in proximity to Victory Field since we had just been there...so really it makes sense. He's big and bad and all boy at four and 1/2. He owns the cul de sac and adjacent yards and games played within them. You can see in his eyes that every hit is a home run, every kick a goal scored and bike ride a race that he's won. Preschool is almost out with three more days left. He's made some great friends like Jacob and Kendall. We've had play dates with them and our friends from speech: Fiona and Sean who's Reagan's friend too. Dylan can be seen in the racecar pic from our time meeting the Ward family at the Children's Museum free Thursday over spring break. We got to spend some time with them for an overnight! Fun!

Reagan, our tried and true princess, has been dressing herself in princess clothes. She wakes and instantly wants to get dressed. She prefers her and my hair to be down, in fact insists some days. We've painted toes for the first time and got our first make-up kit that has only been opened once or twice. She turned three April 15th (pics to come) with a birthday party filled with butterflies and flowers and a risque dancer outfit missing only the pole to make it complete (eeks). Here's Reagan with Uncle Quinn looking dapper in his Air Force blues. He was home for a couple weeks after having been in Afghanistan. He's in Georgia for a couple months then leaves for Korea for a year, then Germany for two years. I think he's a lifer. We're very proud of him.
What's next? More posts. Hopefully I'll find my pics on my camera. If not, I'll have to get them off of Walgreens...oops!

No comments: