Yes, this is her new nickname. Funny thing I was equally clumsy when I was a wee tot so it's only natural that my children hurt themselves constantly. In fact, when Erica and I were working out and Blake watched the kids for a bit she had to tell him, "No, really they spend a lot of time in the ER so watch them." Sooo, the latest is Reagan smashing her fingers in Eagan's door. Well, Dylan actully did it and felt terrible. Her fingers were in the hinge side and he was shutting it. We were all right there enjoying a long Labor Day weekend wrestling around and doing nothing (intentionally nothing was nice). We later thanked Reagan for getting us out of the house. We got to the Immediate Care just in time (Shoo wee no thanks to the ER) and had her xrayed to see if the fingers were broken. She was good to go. Daddy was the hero though...whenever something happens to Reagan I freeze. He swooped in at home got her cleaned up, iced and I managed to give her some Tylenol. She wanted us ALL to go with her so we did and I'm glad because we hit Bob Evans (her choice) for some mac n' cheese and hot fudge sundae. The boys had the Keever tradition toast with hot chocolate for the first time. We made some serious lemonade out of lemons! Go Keevers!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment