ey the week before school started. I didn't get the camera out except to take this masterpiece in Eagan's room. I had to pass a high security test just to take the photos (see KIDS ONLY). We did our usual traditions...bowling, China Buffett and Bounce Zone (thanks to the reading efforts by my kiddos this summer, they earned FIVE passes by reading 10 books a week). Dylan is now writing his A, B, Cs and Reagan is soon to follow.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Kids will be kids!
ey the week before school started. I didn't get the camera out except to take this masterpiece in Eagan's room. I had to pass a high security test just to take the photos (see KIDS ONLY). We did our usual traditions...bowling, China Buffett and Bounce Zone (thanks to the reading efforts by my kiddos this summer, they earned FIVE passes by reading 10 books a week). Dylan is now writing his A, B, Cs and Reagan is soon to follow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment