Hey gang!
No recent pics because....the camera is in the shop. After D's birthday (which I do have on my computer) I took it to Best Buy to get the battery/memory card door fixed. They called to say they could fix it but it was for the exact amount of what it's worth so I said no thanks. Went to go get it and the door didn't make it back so they are paying to repair it and get it back to "manufacturers specs" YIPEE! Meanwhile, Eagan was in the video game department trying to figure out how to spend his gift card. First words out of his mouth when I met him were, "I want this but you're going to say no" And he was right. No he's not getting WWF Smack Down vs Teach My Kid To Kill Someone With His Hands Even Though Its Only Pretend! We didn't see any sports Wii games there or online so he will have to let it burn ahole in his pocket. It took every bit of his energy to not spend that card that day. A lesson in patience.
At this very moment, Reagan is sitting next to me sucking her thumb and twirling her hair in her cozy pink fleece pants. She just finished playing Reader Rabbit CDROM. Daddy and Dylan are playing Mario Kart Wii. They haven't played in a while. We plan to hit Chick Fil A for dinner...last day to contribute to the Noblesville Athletics (baseball) fundraiser. Baseball is winning so we have to be team players for the third time this week!
Overall update: Since Christmas I've been home every day with Dylan & Reagan. Reagan is still in dance on Tuesdays, but Dylan isn't doing preschool anymore. He wasn't getting much from it, we could save some money and I want to have a last who-rah with him before he starts Kindergarten in the fall. We've been doing a letter each week and having fun making crafts. I made a resolution to not start anything new...that lasted about 2 weeks. I am going to help at my friends preschool and trade for D and R to get some preschooling one day a week. I will stay for Lunch Bunch so the teachers can meet and get a break. Eagan has played three basketball games. He's so athletic and I love he can pick up any sport and be decent. He is on the Blaze baseball travel team and they practice once a week as well. Dylan will start baseball pretty soon too so it will be interesting to see all the boys in action this spring.
Spring...such a nice place to rest my thoughts as we look at the 5 inches of snow outside. I've definately been suffering from cabin fever when the kids have seen all the decent movies from Redbox and the library, our collection has grown old and we're burned out on Uno, Candyland, Zingo, Playdoh, coloring, painting, tea parties, babies that this week the kids have just been running around the house screaming and I don't really mind. Getting them out in the snow today was the most exercise they've had in months! We hit the Children's Museum and we'll need to do that again soon! Dylan hates the snow so its tough, however, he loves being home!!! No where he'd rather be!!!
I best get some crocheting done...my girls gotta look cute in this snowy weather!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Post a Comment