Dylan is playing organized ball for the first time this year. We opted to skip the crybaby/dandylion picking/which way to I run league last year and we're glad we did. He's on a team with Jakey and Nolan (per my request). They thought the team was the Golden Stars, but learned that they are the Washington Nationals! First game is Saturday at 10:30. Check out these studs:
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Annnnd we're off! The boys and baseball
Dylan is playing organized ball for the first time this year. We opted to skip the crybaby/dandylion picking/which way to I run league last year and we're glad we did. He's on a team with Jakey and Nolan (per my request). They thought the team was the Golden Stars, but learned that they are the Washington Nationals! First game is Saturday at 10:30. Check out these studs:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Dylan has never been cuter! I love him in his baseball gear (and this coming from the anti-baseball Keever). I can't wait to see him in action.
Post a Comment