Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sad realizations...




Not only have I not been blogging, I haven't been taking any pictures. What is going on around here? Here's our little nanuks from the north at the hospital before we visit Greta and Aunt Laura. They've been nuts lately, getting in to everything, thinking of everything they're not suppose to do. You know I read other people's blogs and their kids adventures, painting each other, notoriously running away, shoving raisins up their noses...well I never thought our kids would make the marque, but the are well on their way. Reagan got herself a cup of milk today ALL BY HERSELF and then dumped it on the floor. They are conviced walking on the couches and riding the backs of the sofas is customary even after SEVERAL conversations about jumping on the furniture. You know I don't know that I've mentioned Dylan's nearly three trips to the ER. He went to Monticello's ER for staples in the back of his head, then less than a week later jumped off Reagan's bed with a paint brush in his mouth showing off for Maddie Ashley and we went to the ER to make sure he didn't puncture something, turned out to be OK thankfully and then the very next day he swallowed a dime. Well, we think it was a dime because we rounded up some coins to have him show us what he ate. I should back up we know he did something because he barfed on the stairs and then told us he ate money. Funny thing is every time he went potty Reagan would ask if he had any money in it. Nice. Poor Eagan. He's in the shadows of their antics I know. Fortunately for him he has his sports. He's amazingly athletic. I do wonder if we held him back when we moved what a force he'd be. Seriously if he was in the 1/2nd grade basketball it'd be like Dr. J and the munchins from Munchinland. ha ha. He was 2 points a way from a triple-double last weekend. Let's see what he can do Saturday. Later. More pics coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always great to read your entries, Nikki! Whether it's your creativity or the kids' antics, we always enjoy.

Thanks for sharing! Julie