Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yeah...I had a draft that I didn't publish! Fun!

Another day, another round of craziness. I was exercising this morning and the video said to work your abdominal. Dylan asked, "What are adominals?" I said they are muscles in your stomach that make you strong. He thought for a minute and said, "I think they mean dominos. That's a game you play not your tummy muscles, silly Mommy!"


Reagan got a look at the official Princess Leia in a magazine and is enthralled. She is now officially understanding the Star Wars phenomenon. I know when playing with my cousin growing up I had few choices in guys...I was definately Princess Leia and Hammer Head. Any other cool guys were never offered. Ha ha! And, for the record I keep my pants on the few times I've done an exercise video. Reagan, on the other hand has a different recollection of it since she takes her pants off and tell us she's exercising! I don't get it...she even gets a little frustrated that we don't think it's cute.

Eagan has some tough choices coming up. He'll have two spring breaks. On his first spring break they are leaving a day early and on that day his class is doing Young Author books, Wax Museum (he's suppose to be Johnny Appleseed) and then have a sleepover IN THE school. He can't do any of these. Hum? Not sure how much longer he'll have two spring breaks.


I'm done sewing. Put the cover on the Ol' Bernina and am writing a month ahead so to take some time off for the Millers and the playground with the kiddos. I need a break, but know that it better be short lived before I go too nuts with all this time.

No comments: