


We had a great summer! I'll catch up on our blog photos, but as I'm relaxing on the sofa with Justin's laptop I can get these great shots on here from Celebrity Kids we took just a few weeks before school started on August 12th!!! Don't get me started. All of us loved sleeping in, going to Forest Park pool, exercising/training, bowling, having Seth & Linsey for a week to hit Bounce Zone, taking it easier in August and following Justin and Eagan around the ball fields. We went to Holiday World, Justin and I competed in Chicago's Muddy Buddy and I competed in the Go Girl! Triathalon at Eagle Creek. As you can see the kids are growing like weeds! We really don't want to talk about it...Eagan turned 9, Dylan is going to be 5 in December and...well Reagan...let's just not go there PLEASE! More to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment