Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back in time
















These posts are going to be drastically out of order, but I'm proud to say I'll soon be caught up blogging what I have photos of very soon.










This is a snippet of our trip to Holiday World. We won tickets at the Millers Golf Outing silent auction then hitched a ride with the Millers football team thanks to Coach Scheib and his family. The team was going down as a reward for their fundraising efforts. Eagan brought Alec Anderson with us and they had a blast. Despite the three downpours it was a great day. We were wet already so what did it matter other than not having sun-warmed towels. Dylan did it ALL!! He and Justin rode ALL the slides until they dropped. Reagan however, is not a water bug so her and I rode the lazy river for about 4 rounds...and then some. Eagan had a blast. Water parks are BY FAR the boys favorite place to frolic! Thanks Miller Sports for a great finale to our summer!

No comments: